The Harry Potter tag

January 10, 2021

 Hey everyone! Today, I decided to do the Harry Potter tag; and if you haven't guessed already, I'm a Potterhead! This is my first interactive post I've ever written, and I'm pretty excited! Also, for those who haven't finished the series, there are spoilers ahead. 



 1. Favourite book?

This one is hard, but I'm picking Half-Blood prince. Mainly because we get introduced to the whole 'why Voldemort can't die easily' theorem in this book, and because it is so well written.

2. Last favourite book?

This is even harder, but I'm going with Order of the Phoenix. Nothing really happened until the prophecy, if you don't count Harry screaming at everyone because he didn't know about the Order and his overly dramatized dreams.  

3. Favourite movie?

This one’s is the Sorcerer's stone. Everything is so perfect. It was like my reveries while reading the book coming to real life; everything was exactly how I imagined it. Apart from the fact that I love the first book.

4. Least favourite movie?

I'm getting tired of this. It is so difficult! But, if I had to... the Deathly Hallows, Part II. It was good, admittedly, but not as great as I expected. 

5. Favourite quote?

“If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.” 

6. Favourite Weasley?

Ginny! Ginny is that rebel who had only older brothers and reminds me of Merida from Brave. She is perfect in almost every way possible!

 7. Favourite female character?

Luna. First, her name is so pretty! And her laid back calm attitude is so... endearing!

8. Favourite villain?

Narcissa. She deserves so much recognition! In the last book, when the part of the Horcrux in Harry dies, she is the one who saved him by telling Voldemort he was dead. And I never really imagined how she looked while reading the books, but she was definitely one of the prettiest in the movies!

9. Favourite male character?

Draco... For various reasons. His character has so much, so much integrity and even though he's evil at first, Harry and Draco become frenemies, well sort of, in the Cursed Child.

10. Favourite professor?

Remus Lupin. He, well, he doesn't need an explanation. 

11. Wash Snape’s hair, or spend a day listening to Lockhart rant about himself?

(Cringes inwardly) I'll listen to Lockhart rant about himself, thank you very much. 

12. Duel an elated Bellatrix, or an angry Molly?

Oh... An elated Bellatrix. Molly has her moments!

13. Travel to Hogwarts via Hogwarts Express or a flying car?

Hogwarts Express. I really want to see the trolley witch, and maybe buy a few things, but this is all hypothetical, isn't it!

14. Ride a hippogriff, or ride a firebolt?

Firebolt!

15. Is there a movie you preferred over its book?

No, not really. The books were written very well, and though the movie did a great job of bringing the tale to life, especially in the casting, the books were really good.

16. Your top thing (person or event) which wasn’t included in the movie that annoyed you the most?

PEEVES! They missed Peeves completely! With his rhymes and pranks, he was definitely something I wanted to see in the movies...

17. If you could remake any of the Potter movies, which would it be?

I don't think I could do a better job, but I'd like to redo Deathly Hallows part 2. Nothing wrong in sticking to the book exactly, that's what I always say.

18. Which class would be your favourite?

I really want to say Flying, but I know I might not be great at it, so Defence against the Dark arts it is!

19. If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?

Fred. It hurts me so bad to think that George is still without him, I just can't—

20. Hallows or horcruxes?

Hallows. I like my soul the way it is, thank you.

I nominate you, if you want to do this! I'm yet to come across someone who hates Harry Potter, like, really despises it, and if you are that person, please re-read the series! You'll love it!

2 Comments

Copyright

All words, unless stated are mine. Please do not use without permission.



© Copyright Maya Rajesh 2021